Christian Feasts of the Creator, “I AM,” Dates for C.E. 2014 / A.H. 5775
Feast dates are calculated using the strict method of Lev 23:1-44 in accordance with astronomical data (Gen 1:14); and, not according to the scribes who Messiah rebuked as hypocrites for changing the word of God (changing feast dates, inventing new secular feasts, attempting to alter the clear meaning of Scripture through their interpretations, etc.).
Join us on facebook.
Join us on twitter.
Join us on Google Plus for discussions. Tweet to @feastdates if you want to suggest a discussion topic.
Christian Feasts of the Creator, “I AM,” Dates for 2014, A.H. 5775. [Some of you may be calling these the feasts of the Lord.]
You are required to proclaim the feasts of the Creator, “I AM.” (cf., Lev 23:4; Ex 3:14)
Biblical (or sacred) new year, Anno Hebraico (a.h.) 5775 begins 4-1-2014 (sunset 3-31-2014). Count 14 days to Passover (begin count with 4/1/14 as number one). c.e. = Common Era (2014).
The following feast dates were calculated using the strict method of Lev 23:1-44 in accordance with astronomical data (Gen 1:14); and, not according to the scribes who Messiah rebuked as hypocrites (see biblical citations below list).
• Passover (14 Abib/ Nisan) sunset Sun. April 13, keeping vigil until midnight.
• Day 1, Unleavened Bread (15 Abib / Nisan) sunset Mon. April 14 through sunset 15th.
• Day 2, Unleavened Bread (21 Abib/ Nisan) sunset Sun. April 20 through sunset 21st.
• Pentecost Day (Count date per Lev 23:15-16) sunset Sat. June 7 through sunset 8th.
• Trumpets (1 Tishri) sunset Fri. Sept. 26 through sunset 27th.
• Atonement (10 Tishri) sunset Sun. Oct. 5 through sunset 6th.
• Tabernacles (15 Tishri) sunset Fri. Oct. 10 through sunset 11.
• Last Great Day (22 Tishri) sunset Fri. Oct. 17 through sunset 18th.
Note: These dates may differ from other groups; to find these dates, follow the simple method proclaimed by Scripture. (Lev 23:1-44)
Messiah rebuked the scribes (Mat 15:7-9) as hypocrites — those who change the Scriptures to suit themselves — and, consequently now follow their own erroneous dates as though they are holy. (cf., Mat 6:2, 5, 16; 15:7-9; 16:3; 22:13; 23:14-19; Mark 7:6-9; Luke 11:44; 12:56)
Click here to see exactly how our study group uses astronomical data to find the correct holy dates in perfect accordance with Lev 23:1-44 and Gen 1:14.
Source: This calendar corrects and expands dates on pp. 601-607, A Still Small Voice: Vol. 1-3: The Vatican, the USA, and Israel in Bible Prophecy by John Fritz and Gayle E. Slaughter, ISBN 13: 978-0-9789470-0-2, SkybridgePress.com, 2006.
Disclaimer: The feast dates are controversial due to differences among various groups in calculating the dates. You have a duty to do your own research, check our calculations, and determine whether you think the date we observe is accurate.